Round Table Events
We regularly host compliance focused round table events to discuss topical issues and exchange views (all under the Chatham House Rule). These events are free, friendly forums suitable for most firms. We limit the number of attendees on our virtual sessions so register now to secure your place.
We will provide a broad agenda, but the discussions can be navigated so everyone covers the areas they are keen to explore.
If there’s a topic, you would like us to host then let us know using the Contact Us enquiry form or call us on 0203 126 68 18.
Round table – Monday 17th May 3pm-4pm
Discussion Topic: Vulnerability – Is my firm doing enough?
- What are the most likely vulnerabilities of your customer base?
- Who might be vulnerable to them?
- What are the needs of those customers in respect of that vulnerability/vulnerabilities?
- How do we build treatment approaches?
Registration Reference: RTVUL
Round table – Monday 14th June 3pm-4pm
Discussion Topic: Buy Now Pay Later – The Regulated, the Unregulated and the Unruly
- The Woolard Review – what might the FCA do?
- Might the FCA rely of PRIN to make firms undertake a Past Business Review?
- How might BNPL firms proactively identify and remedy any potential harm?
Registration Reference: RTBNPL